Elements of Successful Project Management:
1. Leadership – Foster the “Team-Built Approach” at all times through strong leadership, organization and daily management of each member of the construction team.
2. Cost Containment – Provide cost analysis at the beginning of the project, then enhance the design process through extensive “Value Engineering” to deliver a cost-effective structure.
3. Quality of Work – Provide a high level of quality in all finish surfaces. Our background in custom residential and high-end commercial office buildings provides us with the knowledge and depth of experience to produce finish work of unequaled quality.
4. Timely Completion – Maintain an On-Time Commitment to the project schedule and establish an aggressive schedule throughout the project the project and capitalize on opportunities to compress the overall time frame to ensure timely completion.
5. Project Coordination – Properly coordinate the work as to maximize the efficiency of the subcontractors and the promotion of a quality installation of the building components.
6. Safety Commitment – Place great emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for the subcontractor’s workmen, material men, visitors and (Client)’s representatives.
7. Communication - All projects are started with preconstruction meetings of all team members and followed up with weekly on site meetings. All field superintendents are equipped with computers and wireless access to ensure accurate up to date communication. We conduct regular Client meetings and generate Monthly Progress Reports that include topics such as procurement, pending issues, progress photos and a project summary.