Terry B. Howard
Terry’s experience spans an 22-year period with the WG Pitts as a superintendent, QC, and safety manager, and project manager. Terry’s leadership abilities and dedication to safety, quality, and detail have made him an asset to the WG Pitts team. Terry also has certification in OSHA and Technical Shoring.
• Diverse range of experience: Commercial, Industrial, Recreational
• Proven leadership, organizational, communication, and analytical skills
• Ability to think critically and creatively, solve problems efficiently and create opportunities
• Proven Ability to ensure the highest quality for projects is delivered
• Strong multi-tasking and priority assessment; Eager to accept new challenges
• Excellent client-relations skills