Be part of the WGPITTS Team
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the WGPITTS team. We are always seeking reliable competent vendors that take pride in their craft and enjoy working as an important part of a team.
At WGPITTS our vendors generally fit into 4 categories:
- Consultants - Provide professional services (e.g. engineers, architects, designers, renderers, etc.). Does not provide Work on the jobsite.
- Subcontractors - Provides labor only or labor and material.
- Material Suppliers - Provide material only. No labor.
- Machinery & Equipment Providers - Provides rental machinery, tools and equipment for use on WGPITTS projects.
This page will identify the process to become a vendor with WGPITTS.
Worked with WGPITTS Before?
You will be provided with a link and a password to access the RedTeam system to update your company information. Please be sure to include your company name and Federal ID number in the email.
If you are new to WGPITTS and would like to be eligible to bid and contract work with WGPITTS use the following link to begin the Registration Process.
Please submit the following supporting documentation
The following documents are required to complete registration to begin bidding work with WGPITTS:
- Complete and signed Vendor Registration Form (Select cost codes from 48 Div Cost Code List)
- Complete and signed W-9 (must be attached at the time you submit your Vendor Registration Form.
The documentation can either be attached at the same time or sent separately via email to Vendors@wgpitts.com
All information is kept strictly confidential and used only for registration purposes.
Should you have any questions regarding the forms or the prequalification process, please feel free to contact us directly at Vendors@wgpitts.com or contact Luis Quinones at (939) 293-8868
Prior to Contracting:
The following will be required prior to commencing work:
- Insurance Certificates meeting insurance requirements on the Vendor Registration Form
- Provide OSHA 300A forms for the last 3 years and EMR rate
- Review WGPITTS Safety Management Plan (Will be Incorporated into all Subcontracts)
- Review WGPITTS Quality Management Manual (Will be Incorporated into all Subcontracts)
- Review WGPITTS standard terms of the Subcontract Agreement or Purchase Order.
Commitment to a Diverse Workforce
WGPITTS is committed to a diverse workforce and the development of disadvantaged, small, minority, and woman-owned business enterprises. All trade partners doing business with WGPITTS are requested to report subcontractor and supplier diversity classifications. During the prequalification process please mark the appropriate diversity classification and upload a copy of the current certificate (that includes expiration date).