William Iglesias - Fulbright
William Iglesias serves a Project Manager for WGPITTS. William has proven expereinced at building and leading in construction and industrial markets including customer services strategies. Strong Business Solution Selling Processes. Proven performer recognized for the ability to execute a wide range of management initiatives designed to deliver on time and budget. Develop new revenue and increase profitability.
- FEMA STEP program PM/CM Inspector, Estimator
- FEMA Contractor, WSP, USA Housing Inspector
- Osha 30 Hours Training
- Highly capable of creating estimates, budgets, building plan.
- Read and Interpret Blue Prints, Drawings and Specifications
- USACE Projects
- Textura construction contracts and payment management application
- Mechanical Gas and Diesel
- Strategic Selling
- Large Account Management Process (LAMP)
- Intellution Control Software Applications, SCADA, HMI, Batch Systems, SPC.
- Industrial Computers
- Intrinsically Safe Barriers and Purge Systems
Fully bilingual, Spanish and English.
- INTER AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO, School of Law, San Juan, PR Law Studies
- UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO, Recinto Universitario de Mayagüez, PR BSBA, Business Administration / Chemical Engineering Major